Wednesday, July 11, 2007

When things start to piece together.

Hmm...

11.7.07

A great day to start. Ho Hum.

Sometimes, things just happen when you least expected them, like for me today.

Who would had known I would receive Enlightenment today? I didnt even expected it though, it's just strange and compelling. I felt that...I just had to go there and have a chat with him.

Viola~ Enlightenment. Made me a little Mature (I hope LoL). Made me, a little more appreciative of everything around me. I've also gained/changed some views bout certain aspects of Life, and...

I really want to cherish people around me. Especially those I love dearly.

It happened to be on this day. The no. 117 appeared here. Makes me wonder bout God. Assuming if you exist, is this some sort of sign? Guidance? Or just a nice slap on the back kind of encouragement?

I'm slowly mugging. Focus on my JC studies. I also have a promise made, though it's not acknowledged. But I should be contented for now. Let Faith and Destiny work their magic.

No comments: