Monday, June 11, 2007

You showed me what is Faith.

After posting nonsensical bullshits bout that brother again.

I was still shaking with anger. He's one of the few who can trigger me to almost go to the state of "Berserk". And in record time too. I guess I can credit him for that.

Then I thought bout myself. My future. Her.

Sometimes I wonder. Is it more than what it seems than meets the eyes ?
Is my attraction towards you, solely because you're my type of girl?
Or it's because you seem to be so mysterious, and I feel the thrill of unraveling your true personality?
Or is it that you're just so beautiful? On the outside and the inside?
Or is it just sexual attraction?
Or is it, that there are no logical explanations behind this. You just have to attract me. Perhaps insanely.
Or it's because I'm just looking for that "perfect" girl, to feel warmth in the heart.

That warm, fuzzy feeling is really comfortable. I hope it last forever.

I hope that, I can be my true self when I'm with you.
And accept me for who I am. Or at least try.
There're so much thing I want to share with you. There're so much things I would want you to know.
There's so many things which I'd want to say to you, but if only if I could. If only you could just know, understand.
I want you to enjoy Life with me, to dance together under the moon and stars, to sing bout the wonders in Life together, explore the world together, play naughty together...LOL. And also, enhance our Lifes together.
No one's perfect, but for you, I'll make an exception. But you gotta work hard to be perfect! Cause I'll be trying my best to do the same for you.

You make me smile, laugh from the heart.
You make me love Life, enjoy the things which I do.
You make my Life become a colourful melody.
You make me wanna sing and dance.
You make me mature.
You make me resoponsible.
You make me care bout everyone else.
You make me actually accept my bro for who he is, cause you taught me that Love is boundless, fair, and selflessness.
You make me feel the warmth in the heart.

But if I could only know who you are.

No comments: