Monday, June 11, 2007

And the Retard Alarm goes off.

That's it. It's certified.

Neo Jack XXXX , is a fucking moron.

Well, I've tried to be a gentleman to smile it off. Give no attention to such pathetic whore. I've friends, relatives, most people who know bout the problem between me and that weirdo.

Everytime when I blogged angrily bout that retard, I didnt post it up. Cause I know when to draw the line, and I know that idiot will come to my blog to spot check. Past comments in this blog are made by him. Even though he refuse to admit, I just know. Cause the way he insults is ridiculously obvious to me. Dude, you have been free-loading in my house for like...15 years? I dotn give a damn bout ur age. I just know you suck. You're mentally sick. You look disgusting.

So people, dont ever say we look alike. I'll get pissed.
In fact, never talk bout him, unless you want to hear EVERY SINGLE DISGUSTING DETAIL bout him.

This time, I refuse to act gentleman. It's almost war.
Dude, listening to "your" songs? You can use my thumbdrive, ransack my personal folders, hog my Xbox, and you have the right to insult me for listening 3 songs which you happily download from the net, and God knows if you secretly took that websites from me. You have no fcuking rights.

In fact when I heard you fell from the bike and got "badly" injured. I dont give a damn bout you. I only feel hurt to see the bike damaged. And with those injuries, you look even more disgusting. I dont even want to see you anymore.

Dude, monitor your weight everytime (Wait, he does that), check ur hair all the time, act cool all the time. Dont give stupid comments like I look gay or shit or whatsoever, when you copy my ways/ideas/styles exactly, even without making the effort to modify them. Listen. You suck. To the core. In fact, sometimes I wonder what differs you from the devil.

You, made my family a living horror.
But I dont hate you, cause you're my brother. That's in the name of law. But personally to me, you're just a stranger. An Unwelcome Guest.

If I could only berserk, and snuff you out. If only I didnt have responsibilities. If only, I didnt have anything to care for in this world. Having a killer intent is no joke. You twisted my life you jerk.

*I cant believe I changed his name to XXXX last min. WHY IN THE NAME OF GOD?

No comments: