Saturday, December 02, 2006

Yesterday was a really short day, well maybe because I woke up at 3pm+. That kind of wake up knowing that you slept a full 8 hours feeling was great! No Sinus, no digestive system problem, no severe blur blur effect(eg. Question yourself what happaned the other night; forgot you name etc.) and the afternoon felt lazy!

Well the night 2 days ago just sucks. Not going into that in detail, but I did thought about things alot. So besides from waking up today like a princess awoking from her eternal sleep (You don't see prince sleeping eternally anywhere don't you ?), drinking the sweeet, ol' cold,creamy milo (I'm trying to restrict drinking of coffee. Anyway not a big fan of it, cause it's for the caffine only), I was told we have a temple dinner later yesterday's night. So it's was around 3hours later. Not that I'm complaining, but that 3 hours seemed long, I used the net to do my daily routine of news/halo news/blogging reading, played 6 levels in Halo 2 (Awaiting H3! Chances are I won't earn enough for a Xbox360 by the end of 2006) and even took a short nap! Life without motive is boring. I don't even get to use my brain.

Like always, the temple dinner was held at some housing estates, either at carparks, basketball courts or even the road o.O . And also like always, the horrible portable toilets, me not eating due to many meat dishes served and getting so bored that i almost practically dozed off. But the only difference is, the dinner seemed to finish faster than usual?

So forgetting bout' that, I think I've decided to work for that family friend again. The job which my dad suggested was a sham, a hoax, and for a while he almost conned me, until I found it's too good to be true. $4, 6 days wk, 8 hrs day, and the best part is, I'll be so called under "Apprenticeship". So I'll be just doing manual chores, or just see how the workers do those machine parts. My uncle didn't even know that I was about to go there to work in the workshop. Not to blame my parents, but they got this all talk no action habit. 99% of the data spewing out from their mouth are either irrelevant, useless, very very unnesessary or bullshit. So thank god I was prepared for the worst.

So bout' that job that family friend's offering, it's not comfirmed yet, but chances are high, cause she asked my mom if I was still looking for a holiday job. Guess I have no choice then, cause I can only work for bout 2~3 weeks, and during a week of december I'll be in Malaysia for vacation. That's the only job which is "flexible", theorically safe and has the stable 8hrs/5days wk thingy. Well forgetting the part which I may be paid only $3 per hour, no lunch/transportation included, this should be ok. Just more admin jobs, manual labour etc.

I guess Xbox360 is a no show for me this year, afterall I took 2 months of saving $3 per hour working to save up for a Xbox 2 years ago. This time I'll need to seat down and think/consider seriously to plan out for the 360 and Wii. Oh yeah and H3 too XD

Haiz, I still need the cash I can get for the very private reason. Guess die die must get that job liao. Must plan for that meeting already, so Mrs Oon please reply asap.

-Currently surviving on Anime MP3s, Prison Break season 1. They keep me from going insane.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LAME ASS. HATE UR ATTITUDE, you@*^$@(@$&~!

OneOneSe7en said...

Well I did't really expect to recieve a comment bout' this.

Unless you're my brother who checks my blog almost everyday, and finally decides to post some lame ass comment, all comments will be taken into consideration.