Saturday, November 18, 2006

An Extreme Makeover

Today, I made a resolution to have an Extreme Makeover. Well maybe not that extreme, but hey a makeover is still a makeover.

*Crap. AsI'm typing this post, I saw a shadow. Twice. It's less than 50cm away from me. Is my brain or eyes tiring out ?
Ignoring it, and with goosebumps all over me, I continue the post.

Anyway as I was saying, I'm going to undertake a makeover.

I'm gonna quit Maple Story. Firstly, ugly Singaporean (Mostly teens) with poor EQ and possibly IQ. Secondly, monopolizing the game. Wizet did a great job of "encouraging" us to purchase the cash card, aka $ card, A card, A cash( 10,000 A cash for SGD$10.50 ), just because we need it to look cool. To spare us the misery of leveling at a snail's pace. Last and thirdly, I find no meaning or sense of purpose in MS anymore. Hey it's not that MS is a crappy game, it's a great game, just ruined by several factors, particullay UGLY Singaporeans. Rare kind Maplers are rare now.

I'm gonna have this approach to life. Follow One's heart.(Particually those which I want).

I'm gonna learn how to draw manga/anime to capture the beauty of life. It offers more than photo taking. I'm wanna learn Japanese/korean/German language/writing, marketing, sales and business, redesign my blog and I wanna buff up my body too LoL. It's to make up for the wasted years spent on nothingness.

Electric guitar playing is also another one, but not because I love Rock, Heavy Metal or other music genre but because of this (You gotta listen to it):
www.mothergoat.net/mp3/theprisoner-nonarr.mp3

and also this :
www.mothergoat.net/hail117anthem.mp3


I'm also gonna find some holiday jobs, maybe ranging from F&B, Sales, Office admin etc. I wanna see what these industries have to offer to me, and also for this two particular reasons: Entertainment (Xbox360, Wii and perhaps a PS3. Halo 3 and Gears Of War XD) and Luxury (AiPod? A digital camera? A destop comupter or laptop?)

Yesterday, on the 17th of Nov I went to 4E1 "last" class Bbq. At first I resented the thought of going there, cause it was suppose to be a chalet, and this Bbq was a last minute thing. But I enjoyed it. I'm not gonna blog bout' it now cause I don't have any of the pictures taken with me now, so perhaps next Monday just before I leave for China for a business trip. Seriously, it's a business trip.

By the way bout' the machine gun part by this lady named KC (http://everstarry.blogspot.com/), I'm kinda honoured actually. Oh yeah, she's from my class.

Andrew has his own Xbox360 now (Boo Hoo Hoo). I'm seem to be the only XBL guys without a 360. I want to play Gears Of War. NOW.

-Edwin, I hope your Grandfather will recover soon from ICU. See you at the dinner soon.

No comments: