Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hey they started it first !

I'm kinda lost for words now cause I finished my big 'O's, and I feel funny.

Not that I study til the wee hours of morning and suffer anxiety attack every few minutes, it's just that to suddenly stop studying feels funny.

I came home today, and my sub-consience told myself,:" Dude, you gotta play Maple Story today. Play til you drop."

My other sub-consience (Gemninis have 2 of each. So it's a good and a bad thing),
went :" No No No! Go sleep and just cool down. Think of doing something more meaningful."

Anyway I did play Maple for several hours, and I still pity the the future of Singapore's society.

1)I play MS for less than 15mins and my training area(Mixed Golem Forest) got raided not just by a party. 3 parties, and their average level was at least 90. My party only had 1 lvl 89 hermit, while the others were in our 70s. The "Mafia Boss" was this guy with the IGN : Disturb , and he can't even state a proper reason to why they (about 16 of them) raided the map. - What bout' Netball and whatever Sakura that guy is? They're not in the map. We dont know them. Why raid ?

2)Some girls have no respect for their gender. This guy joked about some crap bout' the "Vagina", and a girl replied,:"Want to play with it?" - WTF?! =.=, I can swear she sounds like a 14 yr old

3)Maple Story came up with the idea of having a Spa in this Gangster town, and the NPCs sold this robe. The Spa was mixed gender, and guys started going horny. Just within 3 visits there, I've heard : Molest, Hentai, F**K and even r@pe =.=.

4)Use of language. Really sad. Made no attempt to type "readable" english

5)There's more, but I'm lazy to type it out. To think MS is dominated by teenagers.

Pity pity.... Not that I'm a perfect Singaporean, but at least... Respect each other or Oneself.

*Thinks of Brother and shakes head.

- He's Inuyasha (With a very childish behaviour) and I'm more of Shessmoru. Does that mean bad ?

No comments: