Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Well nothing much has happen this few days, so maybe I'll just keep it short and simple ;)

Yesterday, I believe, Singapore faced her biggest and worse rainfall so far this month. I can't believe, that it had been actually raining from early, early morning ( 8-9am+) tile late evening ( about 6-7pm). Playing Maple Story for 5 straight hours each day proved to boring to me, so I decided, for the first time since this 6 months, to log in as Jack 117 again in XBL ( Xbox live ) to play Halo 2 online. With friends I haven't interacted in months. Anyway, I played all day, just stopping about 30 mins for lunch and some eye relaxation exercise. With the whole day raining so badly, temperature in my living room practically fell from a normal 30+ degree Celsius to about a abnormal temperature ranging from 28 degree Celsius to absolute zero ( I bragged on this part, but it's freakingly unbelievably cold ). I was having fun in Halo 2 XBL, getting owned, owning people until it came. That Thing. Horrible...

Everytime i do, play or see something exciting, blood rushes to my brain, leaving my hands in this case, very cold and pale. Yesterday while playing Halo 2 XBL this happened. Plus with temperatures dropping rapidly due to the rain, my hands went Awfully Pale, cold and started to cramp. Even though with that horrendous cramp ( I did grumble alot, but try to imagine your fingers getting soo stiff and hard that even clenching them into a fist hurts badly ), i still continue playing but this time not playing at my best of course lol. Well then, i'll be going to some camping trip with some family friends somewhere this weekend, so i'll think i'll bring along my Gundam Model Kit there to fix =)... Now for more 老鼠爱大米 ( remix ) lol.

1 comment:

OneOneSe7en said...

Nah, it's not from Gundam Seed Destiny, but it's Strike from Gundam seed. It's just that i managed to find the strike model i wanted so badly, so i bought it first. Maybe when i got the money, i'll go buy sword impulse =)