Monday, November 28, 2005

I'm soo sorry for not posting this past week, but let me make it short...Sitex Exhibition, WCG finals, camping trip... Well you should get the idea =)

Well this week has been boring, with me still lazy to attempt my holiday homework ( I think I've forgotten how to do some of them LOL ), so I've been fooling around in Maple Story, or off doing somethings else. On last Saturday, I went on a camping trip with my family friends, but it's weird cause I ended up bringing my xbox and stuffs there. Luckily, there was a heavy downpour around afternoon, so we're stuck in the condo.( Apparently one of my friend has a condo apartment near Pasir Ris Park, and it's his "Weekend Retreat". Talk abou being filthy rich lol )

So as I was saying we're stuck in the condo. Hooray =). We virtually went Halo/Conker Mania for hours, with me totally owning them badly ( It's not that I'm pro, but it's just that I'm a veteran in Halo ). Anyway, this went on until evening where we pitched tent and do those what campers always do. BBQ, night cycling etc, all those normal stuffs. Later when everyone went to sleep ( Around 2am wow ! ), my friends and I went on night cycling til morning. We just rode around the Pasir Ris central area before we headed back to the campsite to sleep.

I went to the Sitex Exhibition held in the S'pore Expo during the weekend to search for the"Best For Value" MP3. There's nothing much there, just like usual with different booths declaring the discount war with each other. Now for the better part lol, apparently the Singapore Businessmen have become smarter this time round, and engaged the service of......Booth Babes !

That's right ! Booth Babes ! There's the Logitech babes, Samsung ( they came all the way from WCG ) and many more. Imagine this, a really, really beautiful, gorgeous babe ( Too beautiful to be describe with words ! LOL ) wearing mini tank tops and skirts passing out flyers. Nosebleed alert ! OMG OMG ! Anyway I hope to see more of this in the future =). Let's see...There's the Sexpo ( Gasps ! ) and the BigBoyzToyz Exhibition...S'pore in really maturing ^_^

3 comments:

Andrew said...

-_-ll dude u can't go for bigboyztoyz...age restriction of 18, and there are no babes at sexpo..

OneOneSe7en said...

How did you know Sexpo, there's no babes ? I've seen it on the papers... Anyway Babes DO exist in S'pore =)

Andrew said...

of course babes exist in Singapore la, if not no booth babes in the 1st place =D