Thursday, November 10, 2005

I'm soo sorry for not posting yesterday, but i was on a School Malaysia field trip, roughly about 1 day long. Yes ONE day long, so dont blame me. And again i had another field trip today, and i had to wake up at the unearthly time of 6-7 am this few days. Because of these, i happen to look like a panda which woke up on the wrong side of bed.

Basically, yesterday's trip ain't not that kind of pleasant holidays rich brats go lol, but instead deep into Bhatu Pahat, Johor of Malaysia. We went around kampongs to educate ourselves with Geography related topics. But the trip was mesmerizing for me, cause you dont get to see kampong life everyday, right ? kampong life, it's so relaxing and friendly ! It's totally different from Singapore, where many don't even know their next door neighbours! Anyway many weird and unexpected events happened to me and i don't know how to put it on the blog. Sorry !

The most memorable part of the trip was me being able to talk to this beautiful lady ( Name removed to protect privacy ) , who happens to be my crush from my class without getting the jitterings. That feeling was totally.....wow...She looks cute, but with her hair down she seems so...mature, and yesterday i managed to see this side of her and that feeling...it's totally indescripable. By the way people, when i say she's my crush, not my loved one is that at this point of my life, i can't really trust my own personal feelings. Not much, or perhaps no one, could even know or understand the real me, cause even i, don't even know the real me.

And again, today i yet again went on another field trip but this time with some friends and some other guys ( I don't know them ) which was suspiciously familiar to the other trip i just said about in the above paragraph. Well we went to churches, temples in a attempt to understand history of religions in Singapore.Been there done that lol. But today's trip had a surprise, this stunning lady ( picture Fiona Xie in uniform ) from another class from my level joined the trip. Wow I feel energetic lol, but seriously i'm just a normal average boy and i react with actions another boy arond my age would do. This made the trip even more enjoyable besides the entertaining historicalsites we went to, and who knew Singapore still rear Crocodiles and Aligators ?! Woah i think i've overdid it... lol guess i'll stop here then.

No comments: