Monday, November 14, 2005

I'm finally back from the Class Chalet held last weekend ! HOOT ! It's not to say that it was totally crap, but... Many stuffs happened. Yep, like petty squabbles, poor housing conditions and not to forget mentioning hours of torturing boredom.

Yes, firstly, for the housing stuffs. I recalled ( No Seriously ! ) asking our dear class chairman ( or Chairwoman in this case ) how was the sleeping areas. 5 people per room was what she said. So assuming about 20 of us will be sleeping overnight there, it's about 4 rooms and i agreed to stay overnight. My mistake !

When i reached there i was totally shocked. 1 tiny room and living room. OMG OMG OMG and i ACTUALLY brought a unbelievably big luggage and my precious xbox there, and in the end i had to bring them home, but thank god for Dad :) to help. Well if i could get a really,really, really good tv set there to play my dear Xbox all night.But no..... all i've got was a small tv ( 20 inches ) hanging above the fridge and with some colour distortion. Talk about bad luck , my home TV is starting to burn itself and when i said this i meant the pictures are getting VERY dark. Even watching the happy cheery Sesame Street seemed painful. Worse was i painstakingly borrowed 2 controllers all the way from Pasir Ris with some help and no one wanted to play T-T, cause i'm to "pro" to versus against ( btw it's halo 2 lol ). With my classmates dumping water all over the small living room ( there's where the boys will sleep ) i started to fear for my xbox and my safety lol, so off i go back home.

Now finally for Boredom ! I'm a guy who can't go for long without anything to stimulate the brain, so technically i was "AFK" over there, and people thought it was the time of the month lol.
Everything went SO slow, like that kind of matrix stuff u'll see on tv ( my Surname's Neo too ). Well i just went biking alone ( I'm kinda anti-social lol ) and played around a little. I came back the second night for the bbq and gift exchange programme, same old story, interacted with the teachers and their families. My parents imposed strict rules not to spend too much money over there, and miraculously i only spent S$1.70 during the 2 days there. Well for the gift exchanging thingy, i had to give 2 ladies 2 gifts and this task seemed so impossible to do lol. Anyway i gave the gifts and received Chocolates back ( guess who gave it to me lol. There's a clue in the previous post ) I could have sworn someone gave me a clue that it was a Gundam as a gift ! Well that's all for now lol, guess i overdid it AGAIN. Oh yes another BBQ tomorrow afternoon LOL.

No comments: