Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Ang Mohs bully old trishaw rider

My God.

I just read this article and also saw the video.
Both were bout' 3 Caucasians bullying this old trishaw rider.
Ok maybe not 3, but 2 of the 3 Caucasians.
But to bully an elder who's like 3 times, or even 4 times your age..
That is unpardonable. In fact, I bet The Whole Singapore Population cannot condone such *retarded* actions.

I mean,
Just listen to what the Heck they're saying over the video:


"2 mph? I can walk faster than this!"
- Well, the dear Trishaw rider is an old folk, and the combined weight of those 3 "AngMohs" is bout 200+Kg. And again, the old rider ain't no superman, he cant just zoom across Singapore.

"$10?! Out of your ***ing head!"
- Well, it may be expensive, but there's no need to make such crude comment. Not to mention you guys were sniggering, making sarcastic remark bout' the old rider. And also the "We got robbed, so we'll give you $5!" part.

I only got this to say:
"SPUT OFF. Insulting your elders is a unforgivable sin. Posting the video of how you guys make fun of the rider on YouTube is literally the purchasing of a One Way Ticket straight to Hell. And grow up. Pardon me for the inappropriate language used."

Well, again,
My God.
This is such a sad incident.

No comments: