Saturday, November 04, 2006

Well don't think much about the previous post I posted yesterday. Or the day before. Something bad happened, and I need to vent my anger somewhere, so I posted, because killing the Covenant armies in Halo is too repetive and lacked "kick", and my com is formatted clean of its Warcraft and Dota Gametypes( -_-" You should know who ). So here I was typing away in the wee hours of saturday morning, venting my anger with words. Man I felt better, although I didn't sleep well ( O lvls stress ).

My family has that Love-Hate relations. This is how we are, and we care and love each other deeply, although we dont act it out in front of each other cause we either dont think it's necessary or it's just that we dont know how to. ( The guys in this household are good examples. )

Anyway as I am typing this post now, time is slowly ticking away, and I have a SS paper due tomorrow morning at 10. About 12 hours more(T_T). When the big 'O's is around the corner, I did what I think some may consider nuts. I signed up more 3 more subjects ( E mths, A mths and Eng ) for tuition. Remember the 4hr Physics/Chem lessons ? My tutor is teaching all those. Man he's some super powerhouse. You gotta see to believe such man exist. Anyway he's so good that I hopped in last minute to "absorb" some of his vast knowledge, with E Mths paper 1 just 2 days away and paper 2 just next Friday, and Eng just next Wednesday. A mths, I'm not so sure but it's about 2 weeks later. Take it as an insurance, cause I'm not 100% certain that I can get A1 for them. Maybe just 60~75% sure. Anyway, this may be the LAST post I write in this few weeks due to INTENSIVE studies.

Things to remember :

-Populate the computer with the necessary data
-Prepare for 2 months worth of entertainment
-Get Fen Kai's Hp no. ( Not FK -__-" )
-Get Fen Kai to lend his Chung Cheng Year Book
-Find her pic, get relevant data if possible. I think I know which school she came from =P
-Learn new things and dare to dream big :
1) Learn the Japanese language, its writings if possible
2) Perfect the way of speaking English and Mandarin. Improve on understanding of the Chinese writings
3) Learn Hokkien and communicate with Ah Ma.
4) Electric Guitar XD !!!
5) Do those DJ stuffs. Techno, Trance, remixes etc
6) Organise Class activities


*- "Bounce with me, I feel the energy, Imagine a loss of weight is coming off of me.
Oh baby, dance with me and be my fantasy tonight =P"

*Part of lyrics from the Song : Bounce (DJ Manian Remix) from Speed Up 4, EQ music
*Relate to the bouncing part. The fantasy is irrelevant.

No comments: