Monday, November 06, 2006

The Horoscope Investigation : Pt 1

Today's papers were E Mths and Social Studies(SS), and gosh, I think they went well cause I THINK that those papers were easy. A little too easy.*Gulps*

Ok forget about those long tuitions I am having these days, and I want to focus on one thing for now.

Horoscope~


This Horoscope system has intrigue me since I was a little boy, but I paid no special attention to it, cause...I'm can't be bothered =X
But today it's different. I want to put it on a test by using me, my brother ( Total cocky JERK. But it's a brotherly thing ) and some others ^^.

Firstly, my Brother(Total cocky JERK. But it's a brotherly thing)

He's a Libra, and I cant reveal his birthday to you people due to security reasons.
Let us see the definitions of the Libras :

-Traditional Libra Traits

Diplomatic and urbane
Romantic and charming
Easygoing and sociable
Idealistic and peaceable


On the dark side....

Indecisive and changeable
Gullible and easily influenced
Flirtatious and self-indulgent


Quotes from the text which are true bout my Bro :


-are naturally kind, very gentle (He USED to like that)

-they do not tolerate argument from anyone who challenges their opinions, for once they have reached a conclusion, its truth seems to them self-evident; and among their faults is an impatience of criticism and a greed for approval.

-They loathe cruelty, viciousness and vulgarity

-They have good perception and observation and their critical ability, with which they are able to view their own efforts as well as those of others, gives their work integrity.

-The negative Libran character may show frivolity, flirtatiousness and shallowness. It can be changeable and indecisive, impatient of routine, colorlessly conventional and timid, easygoing to the point of inertia

-yet Librans can shock everyone around them with sudden storms of rage.

-Their love of pleasure may lead them into extravagance; Libran men can degenerate into reckless gamblers (eg only)

-squander their wealth and talents in their overenthusiasm for causes which they espouse

-dislike coarse, dirty work

-others are extremely ambitious

-ome Librans are gifted in fashion designing or in devising new cosmetics; others may find success as artists, composers, critics, writers, interior decorators, welfare workers or valuers, and they have an ability in the management of all sorts of public entertainment.

Possible Health Concerns...


-weaknesses in the back

-They need to avoid overindulgence in food and especially drink

* LIKES The finer things in life
* conviviality

* DISLIKES Violence
* Injustice
* Brutishness
* Being a slave to fashion (100% accurate)

Go here to see the rest of the info

No comments: