Friday, June 23, 2006

Hmm~ Regarding the last post bout' me being a vegetarian, after many enquires on this, I've decided to tell everyone the truth.

The truth is : I'm NOT a Vegetarian =X

My family consumes meat products, virtually the WHOLE Tan ( Mom's side ) and Neo ( Dad's side ) consumes meat products, and No~ We're not Buddhists. In fact, we're Free Thinkers. Ok maybe a little to the Taoist side ( Grandma factor - Dad's side )

Why do I NOT consume most meat products. The reason is simple : I DONT LIKE it. Don't ask me why, I just dont like it. I remembered during my younger days, like 3,4 years old, I did consume meat products. A box of McDonald chicken nuggets at the Bukit Timah McDonald restaurant, lobster meat during my Grandma's Birthday ( Mom's side ) . I dont remember why I just stop eating meat, I'm virtually freaked out by them, and just went eating veggies -.- ( Jia Zae ).

My Dad was really freaked out when I announced that I had jump to the life of a vegetarian, and forced me to eat meat, and I mean it. I was a little persistent, and resisted alot, but then for now, FOR NOW, I DO take in PROCESSED MEAT ( Phrase given by dear CK ). Processed meat as in Fish Fillets, Hams, Luncheon meat, etc...Anything that's reprocessed from meat to another form/shape other than it's original look. Anyway, I'm still not a big fan of these.

So if you guys are going to McDonald, Burger King, fear not -.-. I can eat most of the burgers there, and I love them.

- My mama once told me, that I look like a mini Buddha; Shaven head ( Near Botak ), consumes no meat products, very filial, and kind. Apparently that changed after some incidents occuring in my life, but I still have them inside me though, but I dont express out to you people =P.

- Was it a dream ? Illness which has caused me to become "Vegetarian" ? I'll need to remember bout' that -.-, but it's somehow connected to these 2.

- Going for really, really, really late dinner AKA supper. ( It's Dinner in fact -.- )

2 comments:

vincent said...

hey jack wee , rmb me , vincent?? happen to pass ur blog, come to my blog too and also give u ur hp no

OneOneSe7en said...

Lost your blog site. Pai Seh X_x, but anyway give it to me again. Sorry I replied so late, O lvls =X