Friday, November 18, 2005

It's confirmed ! I had been showing this symptoms for the past few weeks;

1) Transformation to a nocturnal being ! Instead of sleeping at 12am like any other days ( including school days ! ), i now find myself sleeping at around 1-3 am this holiday seasons, and yes I have to FORCE myself to sleep. Now I only wake up around 11am to the afternoons...

2) A sudden increase of body temperature ! It's not that I'm getting sexually excited or having a serious fever, but it's just that you feel hot ( as in body temp lol )and even a bath can't stop it. Even with a bath, I still find myself sweating kinda badly, at it's in the evening too OMG !

3) A sudden "AFK-dation" of the body; brain during anytime of the day. Happens mostly when the brain or body has nothing to do.

4) A sudden change in diet, dear old Jack finds himself eating junk food all day ! Instant noodles, sweets, chips, all you people could think of !

5) Increased in amount of "Neck-cracking" per day. A sign that Jack plays too much computer.

From the above symptoms shown, I have deduced that me, myself have this condition known as, " The Holiday Mood". Gosh ! This is a BAD time to get this condition, i still have tons of homework to do ! OMG !

No comments: